Method name

Sep 2, 2008 at 7:54 PM
This looks great, I just stepped with your blog post regarding this (now) little project.

Another Script# fan here. :P

I will try to remove the [PreserveCase] attribute thing and naming the method PascalCase to see what happens, It will look more .net-ish and I guess the method name will just match, since Script# translates them to camelCase.

Great job!

Any thoughts?
Oct 1, 2008 at 6:58 AM
Good idea, I too wondered why pascal case wasn't being generated when I first took a look at this very cool project.
I love how the online jQuery documentation is a simple XML document.

It's a shame that Script# doesn't have a MethodName attribute or something so that the global jQuery() method could be compiled into the more familiar $().
That way (if I'm not mistaken) there wouldn't be a need for the JQueryProxy class.
Oct 1, 2008 at 2:31 PM
Well, I've gone with this already, I removed the [PreserveCase] attribute like I stated on the previous post, and modified the script a little so it will generate PascalCase methods names in C#. It ran perfectly. $0I've been looking around the $() issue a little too. Just to have a more natural way to use it in C#, have seen the changes the author made since the latest Script# namespaceless declarations though seems good, I couldn't figure out a better sintax for the "initialization" part.$0$0I strongly suggest you to remove the [PreserveCase] thing, I can send you my code, I guess you can do it quickly too.$0$0$0$0$0$0$0